Busness License version returns only 101 rows

More
7 years 6 months ago #1583 by asmolen@drexelmed.edu
asmolen@drexelmed.edu created the topic: Busness License version returns only 101 rows
I emailed this issue last week to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@pgoledb.com]support@pgoledb.com[/url]<!-- e --> but I did not receive a reply. At this point, my application is non-functional, so a timely repsonse will be greatly appreciated.

I purchased a Business License for PGNP on 4/22/2011.

Prior to purchasing the Business License, I had installed the demo version of PGNP and I was only able to view 101 rows from each linked table, which I understand was a limitation of the free demo version .

After installing the new version from the link that you sent to me, I was able to access all rows from the tables on two separate installations using MS SQL Server 2005 linking to the same PostgreSQL database. Everything was working fine for the past two weeks.

However, this morning (5/12/2011) I observed that on both instances, I was once again only able to access the first 101 rows. It seems that the license has reverted to the free trial version.

Please let me know what further information I can provide to help you determine what caused this problem and how I can resolve it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #1590 by richkretsch
richkretsch replied the topic: Re: Busness License version returns only 101 rows
I have the same issue, and still no response from support. I purchased developer edition Monday. They better start responding to everyone soon!

More
7 years 6 months ago #1596 by Moderator
Moderator replied the topic: Re: Busness License version returns only 101 rows
We have found that the previous module had trial limitations due to glitch in our license generation software. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have sent correct modules/updates to the affected people.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds