Invalid License - PGNP-Postgres-DE-1.4.0.3464-x64

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #14383 by netwoveninc
I have just purchased PGNP-Postgres-DE-1.4.0.3464-x64 license and installed successfully. However when trying to connect to local PostGre SQL server from Data Link its giving me “Test Connection failed”. However the databases are getting listed. But when trying to load tables/views it fails. On further investigation I figure out that its throwing an exception as below

Exception from HRESULT: 0xC020801C
Error at Package [Connection manager "localhost.KSJIVE.postgres"]: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005.
An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Intellisoft OLE DB Provider for PostgreSQL" Hresult: 0x80004005 Description: "IDBInitialize::Initialize failed to read license.".
An OLE DB record is available. Source: "PGNP" Hresult: 0x80004005 Description: "Invalid License".

Need urgent help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #14384 by admin
This can happen when computer is behind a firewall, and the license activation did not succeed. Please run the PGNPUpdate utility, generate an activation request, and email it according to the instructions in the utility. Upon receiving the activation response, launch the PGNPUpdate utility again and enter the response. For additional details refer to the Developers Manual (available from the Download page).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds