Busness License version returns only 101 rows

PGNP install, uninstall, and setup.

Busness License version returns only 101 rows

Postby asmolen@drexelmed.edu » Wed May 18, 2011 1:35 pm

I emailed this issue last week to support@pgoledb.com but I did not receive a reply. At this point, my application is non-functional, so a timely repsonse will be greatly appreciated.

I purchased a Business License for PGNP on 4/22/2011.

Prior to purchasing the Business License, I had installed the demo version of PGNP and I was only able to view 101 rows from each linked table, which I understand was a limitation of the free demo version .

After installing the new version from the link that you sent to me, I was able to access all rows from the tables on two separate installations using MS SQL Server 2005 linking to the same PostgreSQL database. Everything was working fine for the past two weeks.

However, this morning (5/12/2011) I observed that on both instances, I was once again only able to access the first 101 rows. It seems that the license has reverted to the free trial version.

Please let me know what further information I can provide to help you determine what caused this problem and how I can resolve it.
asmolen@drexelmed.edu

Re: Busness License version returns only 101 rows

Postby richkretsch » Wed May 18, 2011 4:18 pm

I have the same issue, and still no response from support. I purchased developer edition Monday. They better start responding to everyone soon!
richkretsch

Re: Busness License version returns only 101 rows

Postby Moderator » Thu May 19, 2011 2:07 am

We have found that the previous module had trial limitations due to glitch in our license generation software. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have sent correct modules/updates to the affected people.
Site Admin

Return to Install and Setup